Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Review Detail

Kokatat "Bahia Tour" PFD
PFD Reviews
December 11, 2012    
Stars 

Kokatat "Bahia Tour" PFD

I will start off by saying that, before this PFD, I did not have much experience with the higher end models. I was of the mindset that it didn't matter how much money you spent; a PFD was always going to be uncomfortable. However, I was proven wrong after obtaining the Kokatat "Bahia Tour".

When I first bought it, I was unsure because the front of the PFD seemed bulky. After much use, I have learned this is not the case. I do not feel restricted in anyway and I actually forgot I was even wearing it the first few times I used it. The only thing I am unable to comment on at this time, is how it will fair in the extremely hot weather we have here in Louisiana. I will be interested to see how well ventilated this PFD is, although it appears it will do fine.

In short, I can describe the Kokatat "Bahia Tour" PFD in one word, comfortable. It is well worth the money and my mindset was proven wrong, namely that all PFD's were going to be uncomfortable no matter how much you spent. I would recommend anyone to give it a try. Now, I would feel uncomfortable without it!

User Info

Waters Fished:
  • Large Rivers
  • Large Lakes
  • Small Ponds
  • Salwater Flats
  • Saltwater Bays
Used:
16-30 times

Pros & Cons

Pros:
Comfortable
Cons:
Expensive
Kokatat "Bahia Tour" PFD
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Get the YakAngler Newsletter!

Keep tabs on all the latest from YakAngler.