March 02, 2015    
Overall rating 

Speed 

Stability 

Durability 

Features 

Value 

Vibe Seaghost review

I have owned my vibe Seaghost for over a year now it has taken on rivers, great lakes, inland lakes. This yack is awesome! I added a rear facing seat to take my son out with me and always have him with me. This yack is stable enough for both of us to stand up at the same time. It is fast on the water even with my 10 year old on the back. I have out paddeled every other sit on top yack I have gone out with. The rudder is a huge asset. It drafts very shallow I can float in 3" of water with both of us abord. Had an issue where I lost the rudder pivot clip after backing into a shale bank wall. I filed a warranty claim for the clip 3 days later a complete new rudder showed up. They stand behind their products and the owners group on Facebook is amazing, helpful and willing to help each other out and allow potential new customers demo their yack to help potential new owners and vibe. Their no drama just adventure montra is truly a lifestyle of a vibe owner. Great kayaks, amazing price, as capable if not more than yacks at 2 times the cost. If you buy a vibe you will not regret it.

Pros & Cons

Pros:
Best fishing platform at that price point
Cons:
Center console long wish seat flipped up vertical to allow for standing platform.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Get the YakAngler Newsletter!

Keep tabs on all the latest from YakAngler.