Breathable waders can be another great form of winter wear while kayak fishing during the cooler months. I came across the Simms G3 waders and just wanted to share with our YakAngler readers.
- 5-layer and 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric technology
- Easily converts from pant to chest high wader with innovative zip away extension system at waist
- 3.9 oz lightweight upper extension features GORE-TEX® Performance Shell fabric for minimal bulk
- Adjustable and removable 1.5” suspender system
- Patented front and back leg seam construction for enhanced articulation, comfort and durability
- Built-in belt loops with nylon web wading belt included
- Patented built-in Guide Model Gravel Guards
- 4mm, high-density Japanese neoprene stockingfeet
- DEET & saltwater resistant
- Every pair manufactured in Bozeman, Montana
So watch a short video about the Simms G3 waders, please click here.
For more information about the Simms G3 waders, please visit http://www.simmsfishing.com