Coosa Elite Features:
• This kayak has an adjustable seat that can switch from a flat deck seated position to a raised perch position.
• Two molded compartments below the seat that fit two Plano style boxes.
• Roomy Rod Locker.
• A replaceable skid plate.
• Flush Mounted rod holders.
• Stern V-Channel for drag chains and anchors.
• Lockable bow and stern hatches.
• Locking bar – Secure locking bar to easily lock your boat up or to clip other accessories on.
• Rod stagers – These grooves allow Coosa users to have rods out on deck where they sit into stagers (grooves) and do not slide around tangling on one another.
• Designed to handle ponds, lakes, and rivers up to class III.
• Length: 11′3
• Width: 31.5 inches (hull) 23 inches (interior standing platform)
• Weight: Estimated to come in between 55 and 60lbs. Actual weight will not be known until the production mold is up and running.
• Weight Capacity: Estimated to come in between 350 and 400lbs. Again, final production model testing will determine the final number.
• Price: $999 MSRP for the elite version and $799 MSRP for the standard version.
• In stores: Late October or early November.