- Installs easily without drilling your pickup and holds securely. It can be removed in less than 5 minutes and can be easily disassembled for more compact storage. (However, pre-drilled holes allow this rack can be easily bolted to the bedrails of the truck if preferred.)
- Zinc-plated and silvery powder-coated steel bases and legs support the 20MM x 30MM aluminum cross-bar designed to work with Thule and Malone accessories. Standard steel legs powder-coated in black are also available if zinc-plating is not desired.
- Zinc-plated and powder-coated steel bases and legs support the 20MM x 30MM aluminum cross-bar designed to work with Thule and Malone accessories.
- Regular-size truck racks fits trucks with ordinary height cabs. Tall-size truck racks fits extra-tall Ford Super-Duty trucks and Dodge Mega-Cabs.
- Has four built-in rope cleats on the legs, and four hook eyelets on the bases for use with ropes, straps, bungee cords or ratchet straps when tying down cargo on your rack.
- One half of a rack may be purchased for use as a headache rack mounted right behind the cab, or it may be mounted near the tailgate and used in conjunction with a roof rack.
Specifications: Shipping weight is 40 lbs. Leg tubing is fabricated from 14 gauge 1.25” square steel tube and base is 11gauge steel.
For more information please check out www.usrack.com