Weighing in at a reasonable 38 lbs, the Osprey Fishing SUP seems like it could be quite the fishing platform if you’re hiking to your favorite fishing spot, or simply lack the space to store a traditional paddle board or kayak. At 11’2” long and 35” wide, this should provide a stable platform from which to fish comfortably.
- Dimensions: 11'2" x 35" x 6"
- Hull made of double-layered 0.9mm PVC fitted with high-pressure, 15-psi valve for rigidity
- Extra large EVA foam deck pad for all day comfort and solid footing
- 2 small, fixed fins and 1 large, interchangeable/removable fin to adjust for variable conditions
- 3 precut, PVC pads for mounting Scotty accessories like rod holders and anchor drops
- Multiple D-rings and bungee cords for securing gear like a cooler/seat, dry-bags, etc.
- Sport tail and stomp pad for surf performance
- Center handle for single-person carry; dual bow and stern handles for two-person carry
- High Pressure Pump with pressure gauge
- Backpack/Storage Bag
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Overall Weight: 38 lbs
- MSRP $1,499.99
The Osprey Fishing SUP will be available for sale both online and specialty retail stores in April 2013.