The always-popular pedal-driven propulsion system is included on the Pro Angler 12. With self-centering pedals and the included turbo fins, the MirageDrive is the proven leader of a stealthy and efficient approach to fish.
With the new Vantage seat, Hobie has raised the bar. Boasting both fore/aft reclining action and a 5” up or down adjustment, you can achieve comfort to fit your style without getting out of your chair. Made from Hobie’s new comfort mesh, the Vantage Seat includes the Boa® System for lumbar support. When you are ready to stand up and do some sight fishing, the chair folds neatly out of the way.
Located on the back of the seat is a one-handed dial that provides a full range of adjustment to provide lumbar support.
Hobie has included a Lowrance-ready, built-in transducer mount with pre-installed through-hull cable plugs. Mounting your fish finder this time takes no glue or marine grease, and there’s no need to drill holes in your kayak.
Other Important Features:
- Pivoting tackle management system
- Port/Starboard Dual-steering – place the main steering handle where you want it
- Horizontal rod storage with tip protection (for six rods)
- Brass inserts for anchor trolley installation
- Replaceable mounting boards for electronics and rod holders
- Anti-skid floor mats
- Length: 12’
- Width: 36”
- Weight: 120 lbs. (fully rigged)
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Projected Availability: June, 2012
- MSRP: $2549
Made in the U.S.A.