Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Central Oklahoma new yak fisher

Central Oklahoma new yak fisher 6 years 4 months ago #1

• dirtrider73068
  • 50+ Posts!
I live in central Oklahoma, looking at getting into yak fishing, anybody else in central OK, around the OKC, Norman, Moore area? I would like to visit see what yak's you have and discuss my options on getting a yak and being able to really see in person how one has one rigged, up.

Also OKC kayak is doing a demo day this Sunday he has the even on his website under events its going to be in OKC around McArthur and sw 15th pending weather, if anybody would like to go, he has a good line of jacksons also has the feel free lure models, he will also have every model he sales to demo, I plan on going to get a feel what its going to be like to yak fish to see if its something I want to and to get demo a yak is great, this is a free event.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Central Oklahoma new yak fisher 6 years 4 months ago #2

• North Charleston, South Carolina, USA
  • elgeebee
  • 800+ Posts!
  • Presidents Day Boondoggle 2016Columbus Day Boondoggle 2014 YakAngler Pro TeamColumbus Day Boondoggle 2013Boondoggle Website SupporterPresidents Day Boondoggle 20132011 YakAngler Supporter2010 YakAngler Supporter2013 YakAngler Supporter Columbus Day Boondoggle 2012 2012 YakAngler Supporter Columbus Day Boondoggle 2011TravelerReviewerCrack YakAngler
Welcome to YakAngler! Hopefully someone in your area will chime in soon... :welcome:

Central Oklahoma new yak fisher 5 years 7 months ago #3

Check with Dave at OKC Kayak its 220 n Western just bought one last week and really recommend them. dave is the owner and salesmen and you get the BEST customer service around

Central Oklahoma new yak fisher 5 years 7 months ago #4

• dirtrider73068
  • 50+ Posts!
I did go to okc kayak and get me one, I went to two of the demo days and settled on the old town predator 13 and love it, only taken it out twice since I got it at the end of season last year when was able to get it, but hope here before long I will be out in it more.
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?