Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lake Ontario......dose any one use this forum?

Lake Ontario......dose any one use this forum? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1

• Buck306
  • 10+ Posts!
Hey trying to meet up with some other kayakers at the end of this month maybe Sodus Point. But also wanted to see if anyone can give me pointers on Salmon fishing up there. Only been into it less than a year and do have a few under my belt. Just got off the phone with a bait and tackle shop was talking to them about the time of the month for salmon and the guy replied back that I would not be able to salmon fish out of a kayak. Little that he knows how big of a sport it's becoming. When I go up and fish I hope to lay into a few take my phone and show him some pictures after I'm done so he doesn't doubt a fellow kayak fisherman and what they can do only if he knew what people do when it comes into the oceans and people kayak fishing. He had told me that I am setting myself for a death wish.
Reason why I asked if people use this site at all is because I have posted a few things for freshwater fishing in the Great Lakes and get very little replies back I've noticed that there is more in the salt water fishing and people replying back to messages.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?