Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone fishing?

Anyone fishing? 5 years 9 months ago #1

• Winnfield, Louisiana
  • wlofton
  • 10+ Posts!
  • 2015 YakAngler Supporter
I was wondering if anyone been fishing Indian Creek Lake, or any lakes around central Louisana?
WLofton

Wilderness Commander 120
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone fishing? 5 years 9 months ago #2

• Morgan City, Louisiana, USA
  • ezbraud
  • 800+ Posts!
  • 2016 YakAngler Supporter2015 YakAngler SupporterYakAngler Pro Team2014 YakAngler Supporter Ambassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter SeekerReviewer
I'm hoping to fish Indian Creek, Chicot, and Kincaid sometime this year, but I think most of the Louisiana guys on here are coastal anglers. I did find a site that might interest you: cenlakayakanglers (dot) blogspot (dot) com. From what I understand, they're trying to start a new Kayak Fishing Club. Definitely worth checking out!

If you do connect with them, send some of them over here! I love to see our more YakAngler members from Louisiana, especially Central Louisiana!
BayouYakin.com

Anyone fishing? 5 years 9 months ago #3

• Winnfield, Louisiana
  • wlofton
  • 10+ Posts!
  • 2015 YakAngler Supporter
ezbraud wrote:
I'm hoping to fish Indian Creek, Chicot, and Kincaid sometime this year, but I think most of the Louisiana guys on here are coastal anglers. I did find a site that might interest you: cenlakayakanglers (dot) blogspot (dot) com. From what I understand, they're trying to start a new Kayak Fishing Club. Definitely worth checking out!

If you do connect with them, send some of them over here! I love to see our more YakAngler members from Louisiana, especially Central Louisiana!

Thanks checking it out. :daman:
WLofton

Wilderness Commander 120

Anyone fishing? 5 years 9 months ago #4

• Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
  • marsh_life
  • 2K+ Posts!
  • 2016 YakAngler Supporter2015 YakAngler SupporterYakAngler Pro TeamPhotographer2014 YakAngler Supporter TravelerAficionadoGreen Skull
If it's the same guy that runs the Facebook page, which I believe it is, he is a really nice guy and I am sure he would be happy to help. I know he fishes Indian Creek a lot.
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?