Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Kayak Fishing Boondoggle

TOPIC: Just 2 more weeks

Just 2 more weeks 3 weeks 4 days ago #1

• Glennville, Georgia, USA
  • joedoozer
  • 500+ Posts!
  • Columbus Day Boondoggle 2014 Presidents Day Boondoggle 2014Columbus Day Boondoggle 2013Ambassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter Traveler
It’s only 2 weeks away folks! Who’s staying where? Is there anything planned? What are your goals?

We are site 24.

We will be tying flies in the evenings. Swing bye and check us out, bring your stuff and sit down with us. Also Floating Feathers Kayak Fly Fishing School will be holding a meet and greet possibly one evening.

Goals. Have fun, don’t get skunked lol. Honestly catch a decent fish in the salt on the fly.
Whoooaa man! FISH ON!!!!! Woooohooo, this thing is big............................................nevermind I'm hung up.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by joedoozer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Just 2 more weeks 3 weeks 4 days ago #2

• Clay
  • 50+ Posts!
Ok, I will bite. What's the name of the event, in what state? A link to the event?

Just 2 more weeks 3 weeks 4 days ago #3

• Glennville, Georgia, USA
  • joedoozer
  • 500+ Posts!
  • Columbus Day Boondoggle 2014 Presidents Day Boondoggle 2014Columbus Day Boondoggle 2013Ambassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter Traveler
Seriously? It’s a thread in the Boondoggle section of the forum. 2 weeks to the Boondoggle! It’s Woodstock for kayak fishing.
Whoooaa man! FISH ON!!!!! Woooohooo, this thing is big............................................nevermind I'm hung up.

Re:Just 2 more weeks 2 weeks 5 days ago #4

• Hardy, Virginia, USA
  • DMeador
  • 10+ Posts!
  • Traveler
I'll be at site 115, there sure hasn't been much talk about the event that I could find. Hope to meet some great people and have a good time.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Re:Just 2 more weeks 2 weeks 5 days ago #5

• Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
  • smj190
  • MOD Squad
  • Columbus Day Boondoggle 2015 YakAngler Pro Team2015 YakAngler SupporterAuthorColumbus Day Boondoggle 20132014 YakAngler Supporter Boondoggle Website SupporterYakAngler Mod2013 YakAngler Supporter TravelerAficionadoGreen SkullNovice YakAngler
There's some info on Facebook about it. Just search boondoggle. I wish I could go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tight Lines and Smooth Paddling!

Re:Just 2 more weeks 2 weeks 2 days ago #6

• NE Pennsylvania
  • Spider1
  • 1250+ Posts!
  • Ambassador Medal
Clay, I can't blame you for not knowing much about it. There isn't very much info even in the boondoggle forum on this site which really is sad cuz even though most of them are too far from me to consider most of the time, I would love to read more about them. Unfortunately most of the action seems to be on face book and I personally would rather take a sharp stick to the eye than go on face book.

Re:Just 2 more weeks 2 weeks 2 days ago #7

• Apopka, Florida, USA
  • MontyMurdoch
  • 500+ Posts!
  • 2015 YakAngler Supporter2016 YakAngler SupporterAmbassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter 2014 YakAngler Supporter Presidents Day Boondoggle 2013Aficionado
I think part of the reason is that the former owners of this site where tightly connected to the boondoggle. Now, there is not as tight of connection so the "advertising" has not been as strong.
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?