Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: North Arkansas / Eureka Springs fishing

North Arkansas / Eureka Springs fishing 5 years 6 months ago #1

• Morgan City, Louisiana, USA
  • ezbraud
  • 800+ Posts!
  • 2016 YakAngler Supporter2015 YakAngler SupporterYakAngler Pro Team2014 YakAngler Supporter Ambassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter SeekerReviewer
Hey guys! I'll be heading up to Eureka Springs in a week for a family vacation. Looking to bring the kayaks and hoping to fish while there. I'm hoping to catch trout & smallmouth primarily, but open to other species as well.

Any help as to getting pointed in the right direction would be appreciated. I've that the White River runs near the area and also the Kings River. Any info on these or other spots?
BayouYakin.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:North Arkansas / Eureka Springs fishing 5 years 6 months ago #2

• Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
  • smj190
  • MOD Squad
  • Columbus Day Boondoggle 2015 YakAngler Pro Team2015 YakAngler SupporterAuthorColumbus Day Boondoggle 20132014 YakAngler Supporter Boondoggle Website SupporterYakAngler Mod2013 YakAngler Supporter TravelerAficionadoGreen SkullNovice YakAngler
The white River is fantastic for trout! If your on FB you should check out the razorback facebook page.
Tight Lines and Smooth Paddling!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ezbraud

Re:North Arkansas / Eureka Springs fishing 5 years 6 months ago #3

• Tulsa Ok
  • tlashley
  • 10+ Posts!
I just recently traveled up to Eureka SPrings and floated down the kings river two days in a row. The fishing was a little slow thanks to the cooler weather slowing them down a little. kingsriveroutfitters.com is a great place to get on some good smallie action. They have a shuttle service available also! Let me know if you need some more info
-Nucanoe Pursuit-
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?