Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone kayak fishermen from Arkansas?

Anyone kayak fishermen from Arkansas? 6 years 4 months ago #1

• Palmetto Bay, Florida, USA
  • RSmith
  • 500+ Posts!
  • 2016 YakAngler SupporterLifetime YakAngler Supporter2015 YakAngler SupporterAmbassador MedalTravelerReviewer
I'll be up in Littlerock next month for training, was hoping we had a few kayak fishing folks up there that I might meet up with and fish.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone kayak fishermen from Arkansas? 6 years 4 months ago #2

• Aingle
  • 10+ Posts!
Hey there, as a Little Rock resident, we welcome you. I am currently working on purchasing my first kayak, so I can't help you out at the moment. What I can do is point you in the right direction of people that can. If you want to look at Facebook, the group Central Arkansas Kayak Anglers is incredibly active and full of a great group of fishermen. I hope you have a good time here.

Re:Anyone kayak fishermen from Arkansas? 6 years 4 months ago #3

• Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
  • smj190
  • MOD Squad
  • Columbus Day Boondoggle 2015 YakAngler Pro Team2015 YakAngler SupporterAuthorColumbus Day Boondoggle 20132014 YakAngler Supporter Boondoggle Website SupporterYakAngler Mod2013 YakAngler Supporter TravelerAficionadoGreen SkullNovice YakAngler
Although I am from Wisconsin I travel to Arkansas a couple times a year with my wife and in laws. I will be down next week an the following. Along with the central Arkansas group there is the razor yak tournament trail on Facebook with some nice folks.
Tight Lines and Smooth Paddling!

Anyone kayak fishermen from Arkansas? 6 years 2 months ago #4

• , ,
  • flyguy
  • 50+ Posts!
Hey Guys,

I'm not as active on this forum as I'd like to be but if anyone is traveling to Arkansas or Southern Missouri I'll be glad to help them find some fishing while they are here.

Just PM me or post.
PAT
The following user(s) said Thank You: smj190
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?