Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Tournaments Forum

TOPIC: Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship!

Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship! 6 years 6 months ago #1

• Tidewater, Virginia, USA
  • standingyak
  • MOD Squad
  • Ambassador MedalBoondoggle Website Supporter2013 YakAngler Supporter 2012 YakAngler Supporter
If you're involved in running a tournament, YakAngler would love to be your media sponsor. :up:

The YakAngler Tournament Sponsorshi​p Program provides extensive coverage of your tournament on this site, which is an excellent yakfishing resource, as you already know if you're reading this. :rock:

Your tournament will be featured on a 220x220px banner that will run on YakAngler.com through the date of the event. Additionally, the tournament will be added to the YakSocial calendar. Coverage of your tournament will be prominently featured on YakAngler and distributed through Google News.

In return, we simply ask that you feature us in your marketing materials and at your event. We will gladly provide you with logos suitable for use on flyers, banners, shirts, etc. This is a a free, mutually beneficial media sponsorship.

If you're interested, please PM smj190 for more information.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by smj190.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YakSushi, adam, DDOlson, smj190, NOMADMAD, Kayakjak, Pikecreek, Plan B, TonyMSP

Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship! 6 years 6 months ago #2

• Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
  • smj190
  • MOD Squad
  • Columbus Day Boondoggle 2015 YakAngler Pro Team2015 YakAngler SupporterAuthorColumbus Day Boondoggle 20132014 YakAngler Supporter Boondoggle Website SupporterYakAngler Mod2013 YakAngler Supporter TravelerAficionadoGreen SkullNovice YakAngler
Please let us know if you are interested! I am taking care of the northern part of the US and FLfishR is taking care of the Southern part. If not sure which part you are on, email either one of us and we will take care of you! I look forward to helping get everyone some exposure. :cheer:
Tight Lines and Smooth Paddling!

Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by smj190.
The following user(s) said Thank You: standingyak, Plan B, TonyMSP

Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship! 6 years 6 months ago #3

• Auburn, Nebraska, USA
  • Kayakjak
  • 800+ Posts!
  • 2014 YakAngler Supporter Author2013 YakAngler Supporter YakAngler Pro Team2012 YakAngler Supporter DilettanteGreen SkullProficient YakAngler
We would be glad to promote Yakangler at our Kayakapalooza IV this year! Starts April 1st with the first challenge and ends August 10th with a live event. This is a cool tournament and lot's of interest! Here is the link:

Kayakapalooza IV

Thanks! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: smj190, standingyak

Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship! 6 years 6 months ago #4

• Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
  • smj190
  • MOD Squad
  • Columbus Day Boondoggle 2015 YakAngler Pro Team2015 YakAngler SupporterAuthorColumbus Day Boondoggle 20132014 YakAngler Supporter Boondoggle Website SupporterYakAngler Mod2013 YakAngler Supporter TravelerAficionadoGreen SkullNovice YakAngler
Kayakjak wrote:
We would be glad to promote Yakangler at our Kayakapalooza IV this year! Starts April 1st with the first challenge and ends August 10th with a live event. This is a cool tournament and lot's of interest! Here is the link:

Kayakapalooza IV

Thanks! :cheer:

You are on my list Kayakjak. Could you please PM me your email address and I will get you the info!

Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship! 6 years 6 months ago #5

• Auburn, Nebraska, USA
  • Kayakjak
  • 800+ Posts!
  • 2014 YakAngler Supporter Author2013 YakAngler Supporter YakAngler Pro Team2012 YakAngler Supporter DilettanteGreen SkullProficient YakAngler
Thanks Guys! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: smj190, standingyak

Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship! 6 years 6 months ago #6

• Auburn, Nebraska, USA
  • Kayakjak
  • 800+ Posts!
Banner is posted! Looks great at top of Kayakapalooza page! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: adam, smj190

Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship! 6 years 5 months ago #7

• Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
  • smj190
  • MOD Squad
If anyone is running a tournament or knows someone who is, let YakAngler be your publicity sponsor! PM me or standingyak and we can get you the details! Let's make the YA website a great resource for articles, tips, forums, and tournaments!

A big thank you to everyone who is already working with us and going through YA! You all :rock:

Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by smj190.
The following user(s) said Thank You: standingyak, Plan B

Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship! 6 years 5 months ago #8

• bonitabob
  • 250+ Posts!
  • Boondoggle Website SupporterAuthorPresidents Day Boondoggle 20132013 YakAngler Supporter YakAngler GuidePresidents Day Boondoggle 20122012 YakAngler Supporter 2011 YakAngler SupporterPioneerDilettanteNovice YakAngler
The YakAngler program works very well. We advertised our upcoming tournament and the ad was quickly placed and the press release was up in no time. There are other sites we submitted to as well, and it was like pulling teeth trying to get the info up, and then when it was posted, it was all wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: smj190

Re:Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship! 5 years 6 months ago #9

• Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
  • smj190
  • MOD Squad
If you have a tournament or know of any tournaments check out our YakAngler Sponsorship program!
This is a great way to help promote not only YakAngler but this awesome sport and of course the tournament! Give me a shout by PMing me or emailing me at spencer at YakAngler dot com!

Thank you!!!

Running a Tournament? Check Out YA Sponsorship! 5 years 5 months ago #10

• Pace, Florida, USA
  • FLfishR
  • 1250+ Posts!
  • Columbus Day Boondoggle 2015 2013 YakAngler Supporter 2014 YakAngler Supporter Columbus Day Boondoggle 2013Boondoggle Website SupporterPhotographerAmbassador MedalPathfinderDilettanteGreen Skull
Don't hog it up Spencer. If anyone has any leads in the southern (better) part of the country contact me. Thanks
Hobie Outback 12-Dune
Jackson Cruise 12-Amber
Heritage Redfish 12-Yellow
Malibu Mini-X 9-Stone
Carolina Skiff 16

"If Starbucks had kayak parking, it would be filled with Hobies."
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by FLfishR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: smj190
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?