Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Kids Corner

TOPIC: A friendly "THANK YOU " to all of the Posters here

A friendly "THANK YOU " to all of the Posters here 1 year 5 months ago #1

• 4X4Dad
  • 50+ Posts!
It's fantastic to see so many members here that enjoy the kayak sport , not only for themselves , but through their children & families . Your creating memories that they " and you " will treasure for a lifetime ! The priceless smiles say it all ! You may not even realize that you've created an ESCAPE for them in this HUSSLE & BUSSLE fast paced world we all live in . When the rest of society is searching for the latest and greatest video games ( mixed results noted ) , you can rest assured your children are headed to the outdoors for fresh air and sunshine to make memories of their own . Job well done . :up:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A friendly "THANK YOU " to all of the Posters here 1 year 5 months ago #2

• Texas, USA
  • Aggroman
  • MOD Squad
  • 2016 YakAngler SupporterPhotographer2015 YakAngler SupporterLifetime YakAngler SupporterYakAngler Pro TeamYakAngler Mod2014 YakAngler Supporter TravelerReviewerGreen Skull
The best thing in life is being out on the water (or just outdoors in general) with my family. Couldn't imagine it any other way. And yes, there are mountains on great memories already built, and many more to come.
Scott
Please send rain to the following address...Texas.
2-OK Prowler 13's, Frenzy

Re:A friendly "THANK YOU " to all of the Posters here 1 year 5 months ago #3

I try to get out with my "Little Fishing Buddy" as often as I can. We did a kayak fishing tourney last June and he outfished me in the tourney that he still tells me about almost every day. Making memories!

A friendly "THANK YOU " to all of the Posters here 1 year 5 months ago #4

• 4X4Dad
  • 50+ Posts!
hdpwhipmonkey , that's hilarious of him to remind you . It brought back memories of the first time I took my daughter fishing at 5 years old . I realize when taking a child fishing , you don't actually fish . You rebait the child's hook every 4 minutes or so . So , of course she was catching all the bluegills of the evening . After about the 5 or 6th fish , she sympathetically looked at me and said : it's OK daddy , we can tell everyone that you caught some of my fish . I didn't know whether to laugh or just give her a big hug . So I did both ! Out of the mouth of babes . Ya gotta love it .

A friendly "THANK YOU " to all of the Posters here 1 year 5 months ago #5

• Silverhill, Alabama, USA
  • basscatlildave
  • MOD Squad
  • YakAngler Mod2015 YakAngler Supporter2016 YakAngler Supporter2014 YakAngler Supporter Ambassador MedalPhotographerTravelerReviewerGreen Skull
Love to see kids involved. Keep those pics coming. :up:

A friendly "THANK YOU " to all of the Posters here 1 year 5 months ago #6

• 4X4Dad
  • 50+ Posts!
basscatlildave wrote:
Love to see kids involved. Keep those pics coming. :up:

BUMP :
The weather is supposed to warm up next week and I'm on vacation the week after . So hopefully I'll get to add to the thread soon . Until .... Sister holding grandson in her birthday present ....

43627_2018-04-09.jpeg
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by 4X4Dad. Reason: Picture didn't load

A friendly "THANK YOU " to all of the Posters here 1 year 4 months ago #7

• Apison, TN, USA
  • MontyMurdoch
  • 800+ Posts!
  • 2015 YakAngler Supporter2016 YakAngler SupporterAmbassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter 2014 YakAngler Supporter Presidents Day Boondoggle 2013Aficionado
Getting kids outside is a huge plus.
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?