Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Kayak Fishing Answers Forum

TOPIC: Native Slayer 12 XC

Native Slayer 12 XC 5 months 3 days ago #1

• Wisconsin
  • Clay
  • 250+ Posts!
What's up with this boat? I find very little information about it on line. Most of the stuff is 6 months old and they say it is suppose to be released in March 2018.

The picture on the Native web site is a rendering, so if they don't even have a protype to take a picture of, I get the feeling that this thing is vapor ware.

So what do you know about the real release date or has this boat been pushed way, way back?
Many go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish that they are after. Henry David Thoreau
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Native Slayer 12 XC 5 months 2 days ago #2

• 4X4Dad
  • 50+ Posts!
Strange ..... You would think Native would have some videos or pics of staff demonstrating the new model if it is to start shipping this month . I do however understand your frustrations . My pre-ordered kayak was supposed to ship this week , but I found out that it's delayed till the 31st . Arrrrggggg !
Last Edit: 5 months 2 days ago by 4X4Dad.

Native Slayer 12 XC 5 months 2 days ago #3

• Wisconsin
  • Clay
  • 250+ Posts!
This is a link to the Native site saying the boat is to be released this month: nativewatercraft.com/product/slayer-12-xc/

Notice that even the picture is a Rendering???? Not even a photo of a prototype, more like a picture of a future project. Many times vendors don't update their websites often, but if this boat is to come out soon, they have a strange way of showing it.
Many go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish that they are after. Henry David Thoreau
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?