Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome

TOPIC: New member from Wyoming

New member from Wyoming 1 month 3 days ago #1

Hi All,
New member from Southwest Wyoming. Been Kayak fishing for 2 years now. Always looking for a fishing partner.

swwyocoyote
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New member from Wyoming 1 month 2 days ago #2

• Wisconsin
  • Clay
  • 250+ Posts!
Not close to you as a fishing partner, but wanted to welcome you to the board. I look forward to your contributions to the knowledge base of this site.

Tell us a little about yourself. What do you like to chase for fish species and what type of water to you fish most often - lakes, rivers, small streams?

Have fun and be safe.
Many go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish that they are after. Henry David Thoreau

New member from Wyoming 1 month 2 days ago #3

• Silverhill, Alabama, USA
  • basscatlildave
  • MOD Squad
  • YakAngler Mod2015 YakAngler Supporter2016 YakAngler Supporter2014 YakAngler Supporter Ambassador MedalPhotographerTravelerReviewerGreen Skull
:welcome: Be sure to post up some pics from your part of the world.

New member from Wyoming 1 month 8 hours ago #4

Hi,
I am fishing out of a lure 11.5. As for species I mostly fish for trout, but like to chase pan-fish and bass(LM & SM) and will try for anything present on the water I'm visiting. Mostly lake and pond fish with the kayak, have fished a larger river a couple times with it though. Do travel to Utah and Idaho quite a bit. When not kayak fishing i can be found on the rivers and streams with a fly rod.
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?