Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Buy Sell Trade

TOPIC: 2014 Hobie Mirage Outback

2014 Hobie Mirage Outback 3 years 2 months ago #1

• brice
  • -10 Posts!
2014 Hobie Mirage Outback for sale. In almost new condition (a few fine scratches underneath if you look very closely). Everything else is perfect. It has 3 storage hatches, the Mirage Drive pedals, an easy to use rear rudder, wheeled cart to easily roll it around on, and a carbon fiber paddle. One of the storage hatches has a removable tackle box, and one has a removable cooler.
It measures 12'1" long, 33" wide, and 15" tall.
400 lb capacity, and weighs 81 lbs. A super-stable boat that will also easily hold a large cooler, dog, or small child comfortably. The pedal system is great for photography, hunting, fishing, or just cruising around. They are faster than a comparable kayak or canoe and do not require any skill or technique.
These are selling new for $2,549 + shipping now. Great chance to own one of the top sports kayaks made in the US.

Asking $1250. You can see pictures on CL, St Louis, Mo. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

- 7 months 3 weeks ago #2

32 g tank I have two clowns a large one and a small one. The rock I bought had some hermit crabs will they be ok if I add ammonia? Or do I need to fish them out and put in the little tank with my fish?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?