Fri, Aug 01, 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Buy Sell Trade

TOPIC: NuCanoe Frontier 12 in Michigan - SOLD

NuCanoe Frontier 12 in Michigan - SOLD 1 year 2 months ago #1

• asgmp
  • -10 Posts!
Yellow NuCanoe Frontier 12 for sale in brand new condition. Only used once. It can be used tandem or solo and is a fantastic fishing kayak. These kayak's also have a transom you can mount a trolling motor or small outboard on if you don't want to paddle. More information and videos can be found at www.nucanoe.com.

Package includes NuCanoe Frontier 12 kayak, 2 Nu Canoe Max 360 seats (charcoal), 1 NuCanoe Carbonfiber paddle, 2 RAM spinning rod screwball holders and a homemade transport cart like the one sold by NuCanoe.

SOLD

The picture is a stock photo. Mine is the identical boat and seats.

Frontier12.png

Frontier12cart.png
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by asgmp. Reason: Sold
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FLfishR

NuCanoe Frontier 12 in Michigan 1 year 2 months ago #2

• Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
  • smj190
  • MOD Squad
  • Columbus Day Boondoggle 20132014 YakAngler Supporter Boondoggle Website SupporterYakAngler Mod2013 YakAngler Supporter Ambassador MedalTravelerReviewerGreen SkullNovice YakAngler
I hope it sells fast!
Tight Lines and Smooth Paddling!

NuCanoe Frontier 12 in Michigan 1 year 2 months ago #3

• Lakeshore, Other, Canada
  • Pikecreek
  • 500+ Posts!
  • 2014 YakAngler Supporter Boondoggle Website SupporterYakAngler Pro Team2012 YakAngler Supporter 2013 YakAngler Supporter ExplorerAficionadoGreen SkullMaster YakAngler
I just saw a these in a shop in SE MI who recently took the line on. Any particular reason why your selling?

NuCanoe Frontier 12 in Michigan 1 year 2 months ago #4

• asgmp
  • -10 Posts!
Its a great kayak. I bought it thinking my son and I would do some tandem kayak fishing together. It turns out with sports and his other activities, we haven't really been able to use it. I thought about keeping it and removing one of the seats and just fishing it solo like most people do, but its a bit much for me to load/unload and get in and out of the water myself unless I were to put it on a trailer and I just don't have room for a trailer.

To be honest, I've gone back and forth on selling it. It really is an awesome kayak that in my mind was built for fishing, with its extra space, versatility, stability, and the ability to easily add a trolling motor. For a pure kayak fisherman it's a great boat. However, I'm more of a paddler that dabbles in fishing so I think I'll be better off in a different kayak. I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. Other than it doesn't quite fit my current needs.
Moderators: smj190, Aggroman
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?