Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Water Cooler

TOPIC: Florida boat ramps locations

Florida boat ramps locations 4 weeks 2 days ago #1

• Guntersville, Al
  • Yakcraz
  • 50+ Posts!
I know it's been discussed on here before, but I thought I'd mention it again as it's that time of year that many of us, myself include, take a summer vacation to the sunshine state to relax & do a little fishing. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission has maps of locations of public boat ramps on their website. You can view them by county using the provided link to help plan your trip.

public.myfwc.com/LE/boatramp/public/CountyMap.aspx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Florida boat ramps locations 4 weeks 1 day ago #2

• , ,
  • krash
  • 500+ Posts!
  • Ambassador Medal
Over the years there have been other list posted and/or maintained by individuals, FloridaKayakSites.info, comes to mind maintained by "BugDoc" that have come and gone. MAlware bytes blocked it from me but try it.

Just went looking for that one it was one of the best list for the SE end of the state, but appears to no longer be alive, or at least my pc protection blocked it..

If looking in the Miami areas in specific I could help, just drop a pm and I'll answer.

One of the links on that State list is Black Point Marina in Miami that I use.. if anyone decides to use that site, thye have a dedicated kayak/canoe launch that is great but rather sketchy.. its not well secured and last time I launched there someone raped my car and broke out bothe driver and pass, side windows.
The Boat ramp area is OK but boaters can get out of hand if you take to much time and space launching and recovering your paddle craft, and make sure you pay the parking fees.
Last Edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by krash.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?