Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Water Cooler

TOPIC: Blue Titan 13.5

Blue Titan 13.5 6 months 1 week ago #1

• Heavysac
  • 10+ Posts!
Seen a video and looks as though the Titan 13.5 is going to be offered in blue, but can't seem to find them any where.Any one know any thing about the 2018, up dates ? Looks like new seat mount, not sure if the changed the peddle drive or not, hope so.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blue Titan 13.5 5 months 1 day ago #2

• Wisconsin
  • Clay
  • 250+ Posts!
I was at a local kayak event and was speaking with the Native reps. They were pretty helpful fellows and they shared some info on local Salmon fishing. I asked about the cavitation on the 13.5. They said that it was an issue only for those with lightly loaded boats and if the person in the boat was very light weight. They actually changed the propeller design on the 13.5. It went from a rounded tip on the propeller to a squared off tip on the propeller and this changed the distance from the tip of the propeller to the housing on the 13.5 and it eliminated the cavitation for those with no lead in their rear end.

There is a picture of the Blue Lagoon colored 13.5 on their website if that helps: nativewatercraft.com/product/titan-propel-13-5/

Native doesn't have a phone number that customers can call. You have to go through their dealers. I tried to call them yesterday about the release of their Slayer 12 XC. It's suppose to be released this month. I'm not buying the release date. They don't even have a picture of the boat yet, much less a realistic date.
Many go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish that they are after. Henry David Thoreau
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?