Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Water Cooler

TOPIC: The Prodigal Moderator

The Prodigal Moderator 4 weeks 19 hours ago #1

• Texas, USA
  • Aggroman
  • MOD Squad
  • 2016 YakAngler SupporterPhotographer2015 YakAngler SupporterLifetime YakAngler SupporterYakAngler Pro TeamYakAngler Mod2014 YakAngler Supporter TravelerReviewerGreen Skull
Hello fellow yakanglers,

I apologize on letting these jackwagons get in. And to answer Bullfrogs post, Yes, i'm still watching as much as I can. I figured i'd make my own post here to explain my absence. The last year, my life kinda got turned upside down, and haven't been on much of anything lately, not even my yak. I do receive the spam notifications and try to take care of them as soon as I can. I try and stay as vigilant as I can about these problems, even though i've sorta been a ghost around here for a while. I hope all is well with everyone. Hopefully this new year brings me more time on the water and more time with my yakkin family. Things are looking up and we're getting our life back together, so hope to be around a little more. Plus, I miss making fun of Dave so much, it's imperative I get back here often. :cheer: :lol:

Take care fellers,
Scott

p.s. We did get a Dude's Trip in a few months ago. It's about the only thing I have done. We headed down to Big Bend National Park. Here's the photos and story if you get bored...www.flyrivermedia.com/big-bend-dudes-trip-2017-part-1/
Scott
Please send rain to the following address...Texas.
2-OK Prowler 13's, Frenzy

Last Edit: 4 weeks 18 hours ago by Aggroman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: smj190, Bullfrog

The Prodigal Moderator 4 weeks 17 hours ago #2

• Sarasota, FL
  • Bullfrog
  • 250+ Posts!
  • Ambassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter 2014 YakAngler Supporter
Thanks Scott didn't want to cut you a break, just had to poke.

Hope all is well.

Bullfrog
Faith, Family, Fishing

Cuda 12, Forest Camo

The Prodigal Moderator 3 weeks 6 days ago #3

• Silverhill, Alabama, USA
  • basscatlildave
  • MOD Squad
  • YakAngler Mod2015 YakAngler Supporter2016 YakAngler Supporter2014 YakAngler Supporter Ambassador MedalPhotographerTravelerReviewerGreen Skull
I ain't gonna cut you a break but it's good to have ya back. Everyone else is too scared to pick on me :ninja: They must know my squaw. :gangster: I just figured with the flu so bad you caught it while running around in your speedo in that Texas snow. :lmao:
BTW loved the dude trip write ups. :up:
The following user(s) said Thank You: smj190, Aggroman

The Prodigal Moderator 3 weeks 5 days ago #4

• Texas, USA
  • Aggroman
  • MOD Squad
  • 2016 YakAngler SupporterPhotographer2015 YakAngler SupporterLifetime YakAngler SupporterYakAngler Pro TeamYakAngler Mod2014 YakAngler Supporter TravelerReviewerGreen Skull
Thanks Dave!

I shouldn't get sick, I wear socks with my speedo in the winter. You think i'm crazy? jeez, some people.

:lol:
Scott
Please send rain to the following address...Texas.
2-OK Prowler 13's, Frenzy

Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?