Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Water Cooler

TOPIC: Jackson Cruise 12

Jackson Cruise 12 1 year 5 months ago #1

• Wildwood, Missouri, USA
  • Plan B
  • 1250+ Posts!
  • 2014 YakAngler Supporter Columbus Day Boondoggle 2013Boondoggle Website SupporterAmbassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter Dilettante
I just got an e-mail stating that I won the Facebook competition for the Jackson Cruise 12 and a Casio PRW 2500-1 watch.

It's not the angler edition but hey, it's a new boat. That's 2 boats in the same year I've won now. NOW if I can win the PA 12 that P4T is raffling off I might be able to start a program here in STL and get some others into fishing. I'll have to mod out the Jackson for fishing but at least I'll have a model I can stand up in!

Can't wait to see it!

Here's the e-mail

Hi Brian,

Congratulations! You just won the Jackson Kayak Sweepstakes! We are excited to let you know that we have your PRW 2500-1and Cruise 12 Kayak. In order for you to claim your prizes we will need for you to respond to this email confirming your mailing address. Please note you will need to sign for the watch once it comes so please make sure you are available at the address you provide.
Eat what you catch, or starve like the rest! YARRRR!

Ascend FS12T
Jackson Kayak Cruise 12
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jackson Cruise 12 1 year 5 months ago #2

• phenix city
  • FERAL ONE
  • 500+ Posts!
  • Presidents Day Boondoggle 20142014 YakAngler Supporter Boondoggle Website SupporterAuthorPresidents Day Boondoggle 2013YakAngler Pro Team2013 YakAngler Supporter 2012 YakAngler Supporter 2011 YakAngler SupporterTravelerAficionado
awesome ! the cruise doesn't have an angler edition, but it does come RAM mount ready. i love ours !!! it is one smooth paddling rig !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Plan B

Jackson Cruise 12 1 year 5 months ago #3

• Plan B
  • 1250+ Posts!
  • 2014 YakAngler Supporter Columbus Day Boondoggle 2013Boondoggle Website SupporterAmbassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter Dilettante
Nice! I'll be taking pictures as it arrives I think! :cheer:

Ascend FS12T
Jackson Kayak Cruise 12

Jackson Cruise 12 1 year 5 months ago #4

• , ,
  • elhoward622
  • 500+ Posts!
  • AuthorPhotographerYakAngler Pro TeamDilettanteExpert YakAngler
You will love the Cruise! It is actually one of my favorites!

Jackson Cruise 12 1 year 5 months ago #5

• Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
  • smj190
  • MOD Squad
  • AuthorColumbus Day Boondoggle 20132014 YakAngler Supporter Boondoggle Website SupporterYakAngler Mod2013 YakAngler Supporter Ambassador MedalTravelerReviewerGreen SkullNovice YakAngler
Congratulations! That is awesome! You are one lucky guy. Please let me win the P4T yak. PPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!
Tight Lines and Smooth Paddling!

Jackson Cruise 12 1 year 5 months ago #6

• Rindge, New Hampshire, USA
  • Hammerhead
  • 2K+ Posts!
  • 2014 YakAngler Supporter Columbus Day Boondoggle 2013Boondoggle Website SupporterPresidents Day Boondoggle 20132013 YakAngler Supporter Columbus Day Boondoggle 2012 2012 YakAngler Supporter Columbus Day Boondoggle 2011YakAngler Pro TeamAuthorPresidents Day Boondoggle Jax 20112010 YakAngler Supporter2011 YakAngler SupporterSeekerDilettanteGreen SkullCrack YakAngler
Congrats! The Cruise is a sweet ride!
My Blog:YakFish.Net

Jackson Cruise 12 1 year 5 months ago #7

• Tidewater, Virginia, USA
  • standingyak
  • MOD Squad
  • Ambassador MedalBoondoggle Website Supporter2013 YakAngler Supporter 2012 YakAngler Supporter
Congratulations! You wanna share your secret? :lmao:

Jackson Cruise 12 1 year 5 months ago #8

• Plan B
  • 1250+ Posts!
smj190 wrote:
Congratulations! That is awesome! You are one lucky guy. Please let me win the P4T yak. PPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!

I actually wasn't even trying to win this one because it isn't out fitted for angling. I was just trying to help a friends out with winning one. I told them about it and they don't want it either because of the same reason so I'll keep it and look forward to winning the Hobie as well. You can come down from Cheese country with some good brie and swiss and I'll let you ride it! :lol:

Seriously though I'd like to get a little guide thing going here. If not for angling then just for people to get familiar with different boats. If I won a Hobie I would hope that I could add it to an arsenal so I could do my own little demo days!

Ascend FS12T
Jackson Kayak Cruise 12

Jackson Cruise 12 1 year 5 months ago #9

• Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
  • smj190
  • MOD Squad
  • AuthorColumbus Day Boondoggle 20132014 YakAngler Supporter Boondoggle Website SupporterYakAngler Mod2013 YakAngler Supporter Ambassador MedalTravelerReviewerGreen SkullNovice YakAngler
Plan B wrote:
smj190 wrote:

I actually wasn't even trying to win this one because it isn't out fitted for angling. I was just trying to help a friends out with winning one. I told them about it and they don't want it either because of the same reason so I'll keep it and look forward to winning the Hobie as well. You can come down from Cheese country with some good brie and swiss and I'll let you ride it! :lol:

Seriously though I'd like to get a little guide thing going here. If not for angling then just for people to get familiar with different boats. If I won a Hobie I would hope that I could add it to an arsenal so I could do my own little demo days!

How about I buy you a whole bunch of AMAZING cheese curds, Microbrew beer, and we call it an even swap for the yak! lol
Tight Lines and Smooth Paddling!

Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by smj190.

Jackson Cruise 12 1 year 5 months ago #10

• Louisville, Kentucky, USA
  • AllWet
  • 50+ Posts!
  • Ambassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter 2012 YakAngler Supporter
Good, now I don't have to make room in the garage for it. I just knew I was going to win it. Congratulations.
Rookie with the Reel and Keel
Moderators: smj190, Aggroman
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?