Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
STOP!! Before you post your question have you already read the Frequently Asked Questions?

TOPIC: Headers

Headers 2 years 6 months ago #1

• Statesboro, Georgia
  • TMOD
  • 10+ Posts!
For some reason my second row of headings (Forum Settings/Messages/ My Points/Invite/Submit Content) is not showing up. I thought it was a Chrome issue because when I log on with Explorer the headings are there. Weird thing is when I logged on at my work PC that row of headings was missing again but this time with Explorer. When I swapped over to Chrome on the work PC the headings were there. So at work the issue is the opposite of what it is on my laptop. Anybody know what is going on or how to fix it? There used to be no problem with my laptop on Chrome then just a few days ago the problems started.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Headers 2 years 5 months ago #2

• naomi
  • Administrator
The second row of headings will not show if you are not logged in as a member... so when you open a new browser where you are not logged into the site, they will not show up.

Headers 2 years 5 months ago #3

• Statesboro, Georgia
  • TMOD
  • 10+ Posts!
Thanks for the response. That doesn't seem to be the issue though. I am logged in and can't access the 2nd row. Here is a screenshot.
Attachments:

Headers 2 years 5 months ago #4

• Apison, TN, USA
  • MontyMurdoch
  • 800+ Posts!
  • 2015 YakAngler Supporter2016 YakAngler SupporterAmbassador Medal2013 YakAngler Supporter 2014 YakAngler Supporter Presidents Day Boondoggle 2013Aficionado
I get that on my Acer Aspire R at work, but it works fine on my home computer. I have just chalked it up to a coding issue that me work touch screen can not handle.

Headers 2 years 5 months ago #5

• Statesboro, Georgia
  • TMOD
  • 10+ Posts!
Logged in today and everything is back the way it is supposed to be. Dunno why
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?