Kayak Fishing Ultimate Resource

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
STOP!! Before you post your question have you already read the Frequently Asked Questions?

TOPIC: Suspicious email

Suspicious email 3 years 1 month ago #1

• North Central West Virgina
  • fishermanbt
  • 50+ Posts!
Just received an email advising me that a message that I had sent on here was undeliverable and being returned. It also has two attachments at the end of the message. I did not open either. Problem is I did not send anyone a message. I did click on an advisement banner on the side due to my chubby fingers. Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Suspicious email 3 years 1 month ago #2

• Louisville, Kentucky, USA
  • YakSushi
  • 5K+ Posts!
  • Presidents Day Boondoggle 2016Presidents Day Boondoggle 2015Columbus Day Boondoggle 2015 Columbus Day Boondoggle 2014 Presidents Day Boondoggle 2014Columbus Day Boondoggle 2013Boondoggle Website SupporterPresidents Day Boondoggle 2013AuthorColumbus Day Boondoggle 2012 Presidents Day Boondoggle 2012Presidents Day Boondoggle Jax 2011FoundersTrailblazerCriticGreen Skull
What was the email address of the account that sent you the message? All PM's on this site can only be replied to via the forum. If you try to reply to the email you receive from This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. via your email it will not be sent to the person you are trying to PM.

Suspicious email 3 years 1 month ago #3

• St.clair MI
  • Marv.schmitz87
  • 50+ Posts!
It was probably the Nigerian prince, who needs to get his millions out of the country and for a small fee of several hundos, he will give you half.
Born and raised in Germany, now a full hearted michigander.
NRA member
MGO member
8 years German Air force
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Marv.schmitz87.

Suspicious email 3 years 1 month ago #4

• Silverhill, Alabama, USA
  • basscatlildave
  • MOD Squad
  • YakAngler Mod2015 YakAngler Supporter2016 YakAngler Supporter2014 YakAngler Supporter Ambassador MedalPhotographerTravelerReviewerGreen Skull
:lmao:Marv.schmitz87 wrote:
It was probably the Nigerian prince, who needs to get his millions out of the countryband for a small fee of several hundos will give you half.
Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?