Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Kayak Specific Forum

TOPIC: Pescador Pro 120 Here I come!!

Pescador Pro 120 Here I come!! 8 months 5 days ago #1

• Wisconsin, USA
  • Snyperx
  • 10+ Posts!
I have been wanting to move to a SOT yak shortly after I got my Vapor 10 Angler. I also wanted something that was fish finder friendly. I have been researching non-stop for the last couple weeks. Really focused on the Pescador Pro 120 since my budget is under $1000 and really not much out there for under $1000 with enough features. The other boat I ran across was the Vibe Sea Ghost 130, but looks like its not available here in Wisconsin anywhere and also out of stock on the Vibe website. I picked up a Werner Skagit: Hook paddle yesterday in prep for going with Pescador Pro boat.

Who on here has a Pescador Pro 120 and how do you like it? What don't you like? Thanks.
Regards,
SnyperX

===================================
Perception Pescador Pro 12
Old Town Vapor 10 Angler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pescador Pro 120 Here I come!! 3 weeks 23 hours ago #2

Comfortable stadium style seat
Good Stability
Adjustable footrest
Option to add a rudder
Final verdict: In sit-top-kayak Pescador Pro 120 is a good option and i really like this kayak.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 23 hours ago by mikeholding.

Pescador Pro 120 Here I come!! 3 weeks 7 hours ago #3

• Guntersville, Al
  • Yakcraz
  • 50+ Posts!
I had the pescador pro 100. It's basically the same as the 12 only shorter with no rudder options. It was a great yak. stable, comfortable, & plenty options to accessorize. The only thing I didn't like about it was that standing wasn't really easy, although I don't think it was designed for that. On calm smooth water, you could stand or get up on your knees & be stable enough to take a leak over the side, but due to the seating position, it was a little front heavy while standing and not really stable enough to fish from. Here's a great video review.

Find this topic helpful? Why not share it with other kayak anglers?