The Magforce 3D system is a magnetic anti-backlash mechanism. This system applies magnetic braking that adjusts itself as the spool speeds up or down. This 3D system also offers a three-position switch to help add even finer control.
The three positions are:
All-Around: A general setting for a wide range of normal use.
Max: For rapid braking, such as when tossing big, wind-resistant baits into the wind.
Long Cast: Minimum braking for longer casts or when casting with the wind.
T3 Ballistic® Baitcasting Reels Features:
• T-Wing System
• Magforce 3D cast control system
• Ultra-low profile
• Zaion® frame, clutch cover and side plate
• Natural “Black Marble” Zaion finish
• Ultimate Tournament Drag with micro-click adjustment
• Available with 6.3:1 or 7.1:1 gear ratios
• Five ball bearings plus roller bearing
• Aluminum Swept Handle
• Free-floating, lightweight aluminum spool
• Infinite Anti-reverse
• Fast, One Touch spool change
Check out the brief video below for a little better visual of how the T-Wing system works:
For more information about this product, please visit: http://www.daiwa.com/
About the Author: Adam Hayes is an avid kayak angler and the Co. Founder of YakAngler.com He is addicted to fishing tackle and gear and is dedicated to growing the sport of kayak fishing.